PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA - PRIVACY INFORMATION FOR USERS
Treatment of personal data collected by Giuliano Group S.p.A. according to article 13 of the D. Lgs. (Decree Law) 196/2003 of the Republic of Italy, Code law regarding the protection of personal data.
Article 13 of the D. Lgs. 196/2003, states that information must be given on:
- the purposes and methods of treatment
- the compulsory or voluntary nature of the conferring of data
- the consequences in the case of refusal in answering
- the subjects or categories of subjects to which the personal data can be communicated or that may come to the knowledge of in the quality of responsible or appointed persons and the circle of diffusion of data
- your rights
Data given voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated in this site permits the subsequent purchase of the address of the sender by part of Giuliano Group S.p.A., in addition to other personal data inserted in the message.
We would like to specify that supplying information in the various fields is completely optional, however incorrect or incomplete information may lead to the impossibility of obtaining what is requested.
The information systems and software procedures pre-set for the functioning of this web site acquire, during their normal operations, personal data which is implicitly transmitted in the use of the communication protocols of Internet. This is information that is not collected to be associated to those identified, but that for their nature could, through processing and association with data detained by third parties, make it possible to identify the users. Part of this information category includes IP addresses and names for computer domain used buy the users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the resources requested, the time of request, the method used in submitting the request to the server and other details relating to the communication protocol, the operational system and the information system of the user.
The use of the session cookies c.d. (that is not memorised persistently on the computer of the user and vanish when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the transmission of the identification details of the session (made up of random numbers generated by the server) needed for allowing for the secure and efficient exploring of the site. The session cookies c.d. used in this site avoid having to resort to other information systems techniques that are potentially prejudice for the confidentiality of surfing by the user and do not allow for the purchase of personal identification data of the user.
Data voluntarily supplied by the user
The purposes of the individual treatment is differentiated as follows:
- for the request of information the purpose is the sending of the information requested
- for subscribing to the newsletter the purpose is the sending of the subscription
This information is used only for gathering anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to control its correct functioning. The data could be reused for ascertaining responsibility in the case of hypothetical information systems crimes that damage the web site.
Consequences in the case of incorrect/incomplete information included in the fields and lack of consensus of treatment
The conferring of personal data is always optional; in any case, failure to supply data in the collection modules marked as "compulsory" will lead to lack of Service or part thereof and the user will not be able to take advantage of the opportunities described.
We must specify that if consensus to the treatment of data is not supplied for the purposes described above, we will not be able to supply the services requested.
Subjects to which your data may be passed on to
Your personal data may be passed on to third parties in order to fulfil legal obligations, in other words to respect orders from public authorities or to exercise a judicial right.
Owners of treatment
The owner of the treatment of your data is Giuliano Group S.p.A., situated in Correggio, via Costituzione 69.
You may contact the company to exercise your rights on your data: verify its existence, content, origin and exactness, request integration, updating, correction, cancellation, in addition to opposing the treatment of your data in all cases (at the end of this page you will find the complete document of your rights).
The treatment of your data is carried out only by technical personnel that has been specially appointed.
Art. 7 of D.l. 196 of 30/6/2003
(The right to access to personal data and other rights)
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data, even if not yet registered, and the communication of this data in intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain indications on:
- the origin of the personal data
- the purposes and methods of treatment
- the logic applied in the case of treatment effected with the aid of electronic instruments
- the extreme identification information of the owner, responsible persons and representatives appointed according to article 5, comma 2
- the subjects or categories of subjects to which the personal data may be communicated or that may come to the knowledge of in the quality of representative appointed in the territory of the State, or responsible or appointed persons
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- the updating, rectification or, when necessary, the integration of data
- the cancellation, transformation in anonymous or block form of the data treated in violation to the law, including the data that does not require conservation in relation to the purposes for which the information is gathered or subsequently treated
- the confirmation that the operations indicated in letters a) and b) are brought to the knowledge, an regarding their content, of those to whom which the information is communicated or diffused, except for cases in which this fulfilment is impossible or requires the use of clearly out of proportion means with respect to the right protected
- The interested party has the right to fully or partially oppose:
- for motives legitimate to the treatment of personal data concerning him/her, even if pertinent to the purpose of gathering
- the treatment of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending of advertising or sales material
Any requests for carrying out these rights must be made to the Owner:
Giuliano Group S.p.A. via Costituzione 69, 42015 Correggio (RE)